Monday, February 20, 2012

Orange Tooth Soap


Today I made Orange Tooth Soap from a recipe I found somewhere (probably on Pinterest again)...

Recipe is:
4tsp Dr Bronner's Liquid Castile Soap (We did Citrus)
1/2 Cup Unrefined Coconut Oil
2 tsp of Stevia or Xylitol (we used Xlylitol this time)
20-30 drops of Essential Oil of choice (We used Sweet Orange EO)

I made an orange one but you can sub peppermint soap and peppermint EO but my children can't have mint since they take homeopathic remedies that will negate with mint.

I also made half of this today to make sure we liked it. Both kids and I tried it. D likes the tooth powder we make better, M likes this orange tooth soap, and I like both. I will prob take turns and use orange tooth soap in the am and cinnamon tooth powder at night. My teeth felt great after using this just once!



No comments:

Post a Comment