Monday, January 16, 2012

Pinterest

I try with all my will power to stay off Pinterest but always end up there at night before I go to bed... So I have started picking away and trying to do one craft/recipe daily or at least 4 a week.

Today we tried a hummus recipe and I kind of used to pins to make one recipe. I wanted so bad for a hummus recipe my kids would enjoy and I think I accomplished it. Next time I will add more garlic but its yummy no less.

I also printed out a sheet I pinned that is 10 Ways to Play in January... I posted to wall and kids can suggest something when they are at their bored part of the day. Some fun things... upside down drawing, blow cotton balls with straw (races), freeze dance (which we did this am to Pandora Music).

So there is 2 for today. ~ and a blog post....


No comments:

Post a Comment